The Hana & Ha vegetable cutters are practical accessories to help you decorate and add some Japanese tradition to your bento boxes!
Hana means "flower" in Japanese and "Ha" means "leaf".
This kit comprises of 6 cutters to help you punch out fun shapes with your vegetables, biscuits, bread, sandwiches...
What you will get in this kit:
- a Cherry Blossom-Shaped Cutter (Sakura)
- a Plum blossom-Shaped Cutter (Ume)
- a Chrysanthemum-Shaped Cutter (Kiku)
- a Japanese Bell Flower (Kikyô)
- a Japanese Pine-Cutter (Matsu)
- a Bamboo Leaf-Shaped Cutter (Take)
These cutters are made in Japan. They have a diameter of about 3.5cm and height of 5cm.