Discover the Secret Message Chocolate Mold, a kitchen accessory that allows you to easily create chocolate surprises!
If you like fortune cookies where a small paper with a message is hidden inside the biscuit, CasaBento goes a step further and brings you this amazing kit to help you to create your own secret message chocolate!
Yes, you can have your very own chocolate factory at home to make delicious tasting chocolate, with a secret message written on a tiny piece of chocolate, "nested" within the outside chocolate shell!
How to make secret message chocolates?
1) Create the secret message by first melting the chocolate in a double boiler. Allow this chocolate to cool a little, then, put it into the mini cookie cutter and write your secret message on it using a decorative pen.
2) Place your secret message in the white ice tray. Add water at room temperature and freeze it in your fridge.
3) Heat another batch of chocolate in double boiler, and cover the ice with the melted chocolate.
4) Make a small hole with the straw in the outer chocolate as it is cooling down.
5) Turn the chocolate and place it on the silver tray to allow water to drain out through the hole.
Materials: polyethylene (ice tray), styrene resin (chocolate molds posts), chrome (tray), polystyrene (straw).