The Mini Hana & Ha vegetable cutters are the best accessories to help you create some Japanese tradition to your lunch boxes!
Hana means "flower" in Japanese and "Ha" means "leaf".
This pack comprises of 6 little cutters to help you punch out fun shapes with your sandwiches, biscuits, bread, vegetables ...
What you will get in this pack:
- a little Cherry Blossom-Shaped Cutter (Sakura)
- a little Plum blossom-Shaped Cutter (Ume)
- a little Chrysanthemum-Shaped Cutter (Kiku)
- a little Japanese Bell Flower (Kikyô)
- a little Japanese Pine-Cutter (Matsu)
- a little Bamboo Leaf-Shaped Cutter (Take)
These mini cutters are made in Japan. They have a diameter of about 2.5cm and height of 4cm.