With these two Thomas & Friends Egg Molds, you can invite Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends to join your meal! These locomotive shaped eggs molds are perfect for decorating your bentos and are convenient to use.
1) Boil water in a saucepan and put your eggs in during 8 to 10 minutes.
2) Remove the shell from your hard-boiled egg while it is still hot (be careful not to burn yourself).
3) Immediatly put your egg in the egg mold respecting the size and the direction of the egg
4) Carefully close the mold without spoiling your egg then dip everything in cold water during approximatively 10 minutes.
5) Slowly open the mold and let the kawaii happen ! Remove the train-shaped egg "Thomas & Friends" (きかんしゃトーマス) from the mold and put it in your bento. Choo! Choooo...!
Our tip : you could also color your creations with food colouring and sauces.
Made in Japan and imported by CasaBento.