Wanted to make Hello Kitty maki? You might think this is something too difficult for you to make, too time consuming or even impossible. You are wrong!
This accessory will become an essential tool for you to surprise your guests and kids. You'll make Hello Kitty shaped maki very easily.
- Place the rice into the bottom of the mold and then cover it with lid #1, it will form the spots of Hello Kitty's eyes and nose.
- Put 2 sticks of cucumber on the eyes spot and a thin layer of omelette on the nose spot, then place the rice on top.
Cover it again with the the lid #2 this time. This time you will get the spot where to put the pink bow in.
- Make the bow with the pink mini maki mold. Wrap the rice into a nori seaweed, then place everything into the large mold provided.
- Put the rice again and press down the mold 3.
- Use the maki mat that comes with the mold and everything will be wrapped in a nori seaweed.
- Cut the maki approximately 1 cm width with a sharp knife.
The result will be magnificent!