Make rabbit and bear-shaped boiled eggs with the Rabbit and Bear Egg Mold.
Questo prodotto non è più disponibile
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
Use the Egg Mold - Rabbit Bear to make cute cooked eggs rabbit (うさぎ) or bear (くま) shapes for your bento box.
How to use:
1) Boil water in a saucepan and put your eggs in to cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
2) Remove the shell from your hard-boiled eggs while it is still hot (be careful not to burn yourself).
3) Put your eggs in the egg molds.
4) Gently close the mold without breaking your egg then place it in cold water for 10 minutes.
5) Slowly open the mold, remove the egg from the mold and put it in your bento.
Our tip: you could also color your creations with food-safe colours and sauces.
Made in Japan.
Scorrere fino a Top